074 119 60553
2 days ago
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent
The Bridge IT is currently working with an establish technology consulting company who’s looking for a Software Developer of all levels to join their team. We are looking for someone with proven commercial experience in Software Development and Agile environment. This role will suit a Developer who enjoys being a part of dynamic team, working in large-scale software development projects.
The company offers remote work and on-site visits only when required. They have offices across the UK including Leeds, Halifax, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- Provide a quality software development and service to the clients.
- Create reliable services adhering to standards and specification.
- Collaborate effectively with the clients, development and wider teams.
- Demonstrate understanding of software testing & automation, cloud platforms and databases.
- Work in a collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected.
The succesful candidate will have specialism to any of the following tech stack:
- .NET Core / Azure
- Mobile Development (iOS or Android)
You will also have strong experience with the following:
- SOLID principles and application of design patterns.
- Agile experience.
- Developing and maintaining automated test suites as part of the SDLC.
- Communication and problem-solving skills.