30000-40000 Per Annum
2 months ago
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Location - Leeds, West Yorkshire
The Role / Company
This is a new role as a Software Developer for a well established and unique fashion retailer in Leeds. You'll join a small IT function who'll be looking for your experience in C# as they look to strengthen their IT team with specialist knowledge.
This role will suit Software Developers, .Net Developers, C# Developers
- Develop and enhance the existing ASP.NET WebForms application with the .NET framework and C# language.
- The application interacts with several external API's and services consuming XML data and sending XML data to the relevant service provider(s).
- Ability to problem solve, good lateral and logical thinking and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Able to debug using Visual Studio and leverage the in-built tracing features
- Good communication skills at all levels as well as ability to document technical/analytical information using Microsoft applications.
Experience & Skills
- Experience with Web Services and XML is beneficial
- .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Exposure to SQL Server, T-SQL and Indexes
- Server and query tuning and optimisation is beneficial as well and experience of tuning the SQL Server (desired)
- Enthusiastic personality and desire to learn
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or Equivalent experience