£65000 - £66000 per annum
16 days ago
Senior Software Developer in Test - £55-65,000 + Excellent Additional Benefits - Remote - Manchester
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Manchester to recruit a full time SDET to join a growing technical team. They are looking for to a Senior SDET to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises to Test Automation.
This role is 100 percent remote and the salary is very competitive up to £55-65,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits.
As a Senior SDET you will be on multiple Project Teams covering all areas of automation testing.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing robust Test Automation frameworks across the company
- Help upskill and mentor existing team members in Test Automation best practises through coaching and delegation
- Discuss, establish and maintain the design patterns, framework selections and direction of the Test Automation
- Experience in full software development life cycle from design to deployment using agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
- Testing in a fast paced Agile environments making use of continuous integration
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Experience of microservice based architecture
- Experience in a professional SDET role working both front & backend Test Automation
- Practical experience of automating RESTful API's
- Experience in setting up Test Automation framework from scratch which support the activities of the development team
- Extensive experience in multiple Test Automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of Behavioural Driven Development tools such as Cucumber or similar
- JUnit, GWT, Maven, Jenkins, Linux, Scripting for CLI, CICD, tool automation, Java, React/Vue.js
Experience and Qualities:
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.