35000-40000 Per Annum Bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
Software Developer (Java, CSS, HTML and Oracle)
Salary up to £40,000 p/a plus bonus and benefits
We are currently seeking a Software Developer (Java, CSS, HTML and Oracle) to join our. As a Software Developer you will specialise in Finance as well as IT. It is essential to have working experience in Java Software Development as our clients systems are Java applications with a Spring framework.
As a Software Developer you will be working in an Agile Java development environment based from our Durham or Sheffield offices, but must be flexible and able to travel as and when required.
Your Skills and Experience;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in developing object-orientated Java applications with Spring framework
- Experience with developing Java micro-services
- Degree educated as a minimum; Masters' degree is desirable but not essential;
- A proven track record of working closely with customers
- Experience in Front-end development
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience in defining solution architecture
- A proven track record in taking the development lead in solution building
- Ability to lead and manage a development team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Java and Oracle languages
- JBoss, Hibernate and Spring frameworks
- SOA knowledge
Desirablebut not essential;
C/C++,HTML, CSS, JS, bash/ksh languages, JQuery, Apache CXF frameworks, and API design, web security, SaaS.
What you will be given in return;
You will enjoy their excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.
Our client actively encourages the professional development of their employees with on the job training, access to University e-learning and the benefit of external training opportunities.
Please note if successful you will be subject to a consumer credit check and DBS check. If you have any concerns about this please raise this with us.