London, Greater London, England
074 119 60553
24 days ago
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Location: London / Hybrid Work
Employment Type: Permanent
The Bridge IT is currently recruiting for a Software Development Manager on behalf of a well-established company in the Gambling and Financial industries. The successful candidate will have a background in project and team management in an Agile, Continuous Delivery-based (CD) environment. Working closely with other Software Development Managers and Product Owners in the delivery of projects to enhance and improve the company’s product.
You will be on key role, shaping the company’s culture and technical direction of the products. Hence, we are ideally looking for a Development Manager with background on Gambling / Betting business and understanding of technical teams.
- Delivery of technology solutions.
- Work closely with Product Owners and wider teams to define requirements and ensure alignment of roadmaps.
- Take responsibility for the technology solution, and remove obstacles for the team
- Liaise with business and technology stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery
- Play a senior role in the use of lean and agile practices across the department
- Up-skill your team to build knowledge and expertise in their products and modern delivery techniques
- Knowledge of sports betting or related financial markets
- Hands-on experience of translating agile principles into Software Development practices
- Hands-on experience in delivering complex software solutions
- Working with distributed, resilient and transactional systems in the full CD lifecycle.
- Making the right technical decisions driven by a strong commercial understanding.
- Strong people and project management experience with a proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire a highly productive, dynamic and technically proficient team.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, particularly with regard to technical risks, issues and constraints.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders, both technical and non-technical to discuss and gather requirements.
- You must be comfortable in a hybrid office / working from home environment.
To apply or for further information about this role, please submit your CV and I will be in touch for a confidential chat.