074 119 60553
2 days ago
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Location: London (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a Software Development Manager to join a well-established company in the sports betting industry. The successful candidate will join their dynamic team in an Agile environment. As a Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for the project delivery, BAU and managing a pro-active agile team. We are looking for a candidate with strong communication skills and ability to engage effectively with the team and senior management.
The company offers unlimited annual leave, competitive salary, yearly funding for training and development etc. This is a full time, permanent role and hybrid work (remote + onsite at their West London office).
- Manage and lead a team of developers on project & BAU delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects.
- Work closely with other teams such as Product Owners.
- Liaise with business and stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Tackle technical issues and lead the technology solutions.
- Lead and drive the innovation and evolution of your team's software delivery capabilities.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering complex software solutions – software development and delivery.
- Experience with transactional systems in the full Continuous Delivery (CD) lifecycle.
- Proven ability with people management – lead and motive.
- Strong experience with project management – ability to make technical decisions.
- Up to date and strong commercial and industry understanding.
- Background in the Sports Betting industry or related financial markets is highly desirable.
- Degree / equivalent qualification / experience in Information Technology – software development, quality assurance or lean methodologies.
This role suits a Software Development Manager who has proven ability in working and managing large technical challenges and requests. If you are looking to join a global company with the most advanced betting platform, send your CV below and I will be in touch for a confidential chat.