Up to £0.00 per annum
19 days ago
Software Engineer - Xamarin - AZURE - East Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000pa
The Bridge IT currently have a huge opportunity to join an organisation leading the way in the UKs response to COVID-19.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your development skills and experience in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested working on crucial projects at the forefront of the global pandemic.
You will be involved in greenfield projects and through the full project life-cycle, from initial design to release.
Experience of healthcare or medical-related apps, would certainly be advantageous.
- Practical experience of commercial software engineering
- Expertise in building front end Single Page Applications with React and Redux
- Experience and good knowledge of common React libraries (Redux, react router etc)
- Good knowledge and handling of common React patterns (HOC, render props, Provider pattern, Container / Presentational components)
- Knowledge of common React principles (immutability, pure functions, functional / class components, pure components, change detection)
- General knowledge of common challenges in frontend development (eg: browser behaviour and limitations, frontend application optimisations)
- A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of common design patterns (eg: pubsub, module pattern, dependency injection etc)
- Familiarity with UX/UI design principles
- Awareness of common frontend styling paradigms (eg: css modules, css in js)
- Knowledge of general frontend tooling (particularly Nodejs and npm)
Please get in touch asap for a chance to really make a difference and start a career in a rapidly growing company.
Please do not socially distance from this advert....