Up to £0.00 per hour
11 days ago
18 months (FTC)
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: UK Wide (full remote work)
Employment Type: 18 months (FTC)
Salary: £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Opportunity for a Software Engineer to join an established company providing products and services to the healthcare sector in the UK. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in C# and .NET as you will be expected to design, run and improve web application software that meets user needs.
This is an 18 months fixed-term contract and is full remote work.
- Write a clean code following a test-driven approach, should be open and easy for others to reuse.
- Plan and lead development.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to understand what needs to be built.
- Operate the production services that are built including maintenance and support.
- Collaborate with others when necessary to review specifications and use these to design, code, test and document programmes or scripts of medium to high complexity.
- Collaborate with customers, DevOps Engineers and QA Engineers to develop and support automated integration, testing and deployment pipelines.
- Design, write and iterate code from prototype to production ready.
- Understand security, accessibility and version control. Use a range of coding tools and languages as required.
- Manage the service components to ensure they meet business needs and performance targets.
- Plan, design, manage, execute and report tests, using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent professional qualification / experience.
- Strong experience in C# and .NET
- Demonstrable web development experience.
- Background in working in a multi-disciplinary Agile delivery teams.
- Experience of deploying and managing applications on a cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure. (desired)