England, United Kingdom
£50k - 75k per year
0113 380 1919
19 days ago
my client are an innovative tech consultancy a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 they have been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
They bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for their clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for their people.
Their clients tell us that our people are the best they’ve worked with – not only because of their professional ability, but also their behaviour and attitude. As part of the Software Engineering team, you’ll develop all these skills, and hone them while experimenting with the latest tools, technologies and techniques to improve how we deliver our solutions and as a software engineer you can expect to be involved in:
- Producing rich front-end UI and efficient services with technologies like React, Angular and Vue.
- The automation of environmental and application deployment, scaling, and management using Kubernetes, Terraform, both in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) or on-premise.
- You're an engineer at heart and enjoy the challenge of building complex software solutions
- You want to work across a range of tech environments. Your priorities will be building new systems and improving stability, security and efficiency
- You're keen to learn new technologies and languages
- You're comfortable operating in an Agile environment with a good working knowledge in areas such as CI/CD, build pipelines, testing and architecture
- You have a good understanding of computing fundamentals (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, networks stack) along with strong software design skills, including OO, and knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- You love nothing more than grabbing a pen and whiteboarding the next challenge