Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000 per annum
12 months ago
Software Engineer C++
Up to £40,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a C++ Software Engineer to join a growing team based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity to join a modern, tech focused company where you will be able to be creative, work on exciting projects and learn new skills.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, have deep technical skills, be prepared to learn and work as a team to develop great software. You'll be comfortable working with Legacy C++ code.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Involvement in full Scrum life cycle
- Deep understanding of good HCI/GUI/UK design using C++ RAD tools such as Embercadero C++ Builder
- Translate feature requests to form layout and design in conjunction with solution architects
- Contribute to user guides and other user facing documentation eg HTML Help files
- Dynamic work ethic, able to investigate and fix high priority bugs following service desk triage and Product Owner approval
You could be the ideal candidate if you have extensive experience with C++ in GUI/RAD environments and a good understanding of best practice around UX/Front End design. Ideally you'll also have experience with Windows/Winforms, experience writing and performing manual functionality tests and a proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN and SQL knowledge.
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.