£550 - £650 per day
17 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Software Engineer for a major pharmaceutical company, on a remote basis, outside IR35.
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future and in the long term, there may be some on site work in Cambridge.
The key technical experience required for this Software Engineer role is:
Developing REST based endpoints for micro services or serverless architecture
- Three years of experience developing REST based services in Java/Nodejs/Python
- Developed applications using Springboot
- Experience in designing data model and queries using NO SQL databases like MONGODB, Dynamo DB
- Experience developing application using serverless framework, AWS API Gateway, AWS lambda, Redis cache
- Experience in complete application development lifecycle from design, development, deployment and production troubleshooting
- Experience in OAUTH, JWT and other security implementations.
- Experience in dev op tools like Bamboo
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket
If you do have the relevant experience for this Software Engineer position, please do apply.