Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: Up to £70,000 basic across the UK and £75,000 basic in London
Location: Full remote working options available / client has office locations across the UK
The Bridge is partnering with national Public Sector organisation (Healthcare) to help them recruit 3x experienced Solutions Architects. These positions will be responsible for solution design within the digital transformation programme, ensuring that solutions align to overall strategy and objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an exciting programme which will make a fundamental difference to how this organisation engages with the community.
The position offers full professional training in Azure and other Microsoft products if desired and a great opportunity to bring fresh ideas to the table as many projects are greenfield.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience of working at an Architect level with a focus on Software / Applications architecture.
* Specialist knowledge in technology, business strategy and operations to deliver scalable solutions
* Strong theoretical and practical knowledge applied to architectural design to deliver business strategy by applying understanding across a range of technical disciplines
* Practical knowledge of micro-services architecture and APIs
* Practical knowledge of cloud solutions including expertise in Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
* Specialist knowledge in a range of technologies e.g.
o Azure Platform
o IDAM services (MS Active Directory)
o SQL (Microsoft and Oracle)
o Dynamics 365 & Sharepoint online SaaS packages
o Reuse of existing open source government developments e.g. Github repositories.
o Mulesoft ESB
* Experience in solution design and development with the Microsoft technology stacks
* Knowledge and understanding of DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools
* Expertise in developing with Agile SCRUM and Kanban methodologies and tools Trello, JIRA, SLACK etc.
* Expert in continuous integration/development tools and approaches
* Strong understanding of user-centred design and user-experience in an Agile software development lifecycle
* Highly developed specialist knowledge and experience in applying strategic business, operational and design experience to inform architectural decisions
* An excellent communicator, both in person and in writing, with the ability to present advice and information in a clear and logical way
* Ability to articulate and present different points-of-view on various technologies
* Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships and manage stakeholders
* Strong technical leadership and ability to provide direction to the delivery team and developers
* Ability to present technical concepts, analysis and solutions to a wide technical as well as non-technical audience to ensure broad adoption of the overall data architectural plan
* Experience of TOGAF as an architectural framework is desirable but not essential.
For further information about these exciting opportunities, please hit the apply button.