£25000 - £32000 per annum
6 days ago
My client are looking for an experienced Software Tester to join their journey and to play a key part in the development of all their key products within an Agile Scrum environment. Reporting to the IT Development Manager, the Software Tester will work closely with the developers during sprints to test each feature addition precisely to help eliminate any potential issues at the development stage.
- Help to contribute towards our quality objective of achieving 95% of their customers rating.
- Work closely with developers during sprints to test each feature addition precisely to eliminate any potential issues at the development stage.
- Manage, plan and prepare tests in a repeatable format to test products at various stages of the development process.
- Log all technical issues into the Team Foundation Server for review.
- Liaise with the development team to ensure all parties are aware of potential issues.
- 3 years' experience or more manually testing web applications.
- Exposure to automated testing.
- Highly Organised.
- Works well in a team.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills to manage time and resources effectively between projects.
- Previous experience working within an Agile software development environment.
- Enthusiasm for IT and software development.
- Automated testing experience
- ISTQB Software Testing certificate
- Basic SQL skills
- Knowledge of HTML
- Working with Performance, Stress, Load testing tools
- Experience with TFS
- Experience of C# and Selenium WebDriver
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place immediately!