£650 - £700 per day
15 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Solution Architect for a major blue chip company on a high profile project. The company is based in Southampton but this role will be remote for the foreseeable future.
It's important to note that this role is inside IR35.
This client is seeking to hire a Solution Architect that can provide technical consultancy into the value proposition development process and design a suitable technical solution together with a roadmap towards its development.
The key experience required for this Solution Architect position are:
- Definition and implementation of Solution Architecture
- Leading the technical component of value proposition design
- Collaborating and influencing key business/technical stakeholders
- Industry best practices for architecture
- Experience of utility companies would be an advantage
- Experience of working with geospatia data would be an advantage
The key technologies required for this Solution Architect position are:
- Azure-based (preferred) deployments, using IaaS and PaaS components
- Data management and data security technologies
- Exposure of data via restful APIs
If you do have the relevant experience for this Solution Architect position, please do apply.