£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
23 days ago
My client a leading blue-chip company based in Southampton are searching for a Solution Architect, to join a team responsible for the definition of architectural options and solutions.
You will be responsible for meeting business objectives and be accountable for ensuring that the design and development of those solutions are sustainable and fit-for-purpose.
You will be undertaking a number of exciting projects to enable customers to access its data in highly sophisticated ways.
* Re-engineering our geospatial data capture, storage and product creation systems using Microsoft Azure
* Data analytics using AI and machine learning
* Enabling customer data access via APIs
* Moving our ERP system to Microsoft Dynamics 365
* Creating new managed land services systems
Key skills and Experience Required:
* Experience in the definition and implementation of Solution Architectures
* Experience and in-depth knowledge of delivering solutions using public cloud platforms, in particular Microsoft Azure
* Experience in one or more of the following fields: geospatial data capture; data management and processing; data analytics; AI and machine learning; SaaS-based ERP
* Proven track record of providing technical leadership to, and collaborating with development teams in an agile environment
* Collaborating with and influencing key business and technical stakeholders
* Very good knowledge of industry best practices for architecture, software development processes and lifecycles
* Experience of defining and delivering enterprise-level solutions would also be advantageous
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.