Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary plus benefits
7 days ago
Location - York (four days remote working)
Salary - up to £70k plus benefits
Here at Bridge IT we are looking for a Solution Architect to working a leading client in the centre of York. As the Solution Architect you will create and deliver optimum solutions meeting the business needs. You will need to be able to engage throughout the whole project lifecycle from understanding the business case and requirements to transition into BAU support. This is a key role for the delivery of internal projects. You will actively contribute to the wider architecture team and work with the Lead Architect and Enterprise Architects to deliver the business architectural roadmap.
As a Solution Architect you will be expected to take on challenging projects, often spanning more than one application and/or technology and be very delivery focused.
- Understanding of Architectural Process; the function of an Architecture Review Board, how to demonstrate architecture principle alignment, implementation governance.
- Experience of API design, management and service-based architectures (SOA, Micro services, ESBs)
- Experience of cloud/Hybrid (Azure preferred) architecture and delivery processes
- Knowledge of delivering complex solutions using multiple delivery teams (internal and suppliers)
- Good understanding of Integration tools, techniques and best practices
- Data Modelling; conceptual, logical and physical schema separation
- Experience of software development (Microsoft .NET and/or Java with SQL)
- An appreciation of Agile and DevOps best practices
- Experience implementing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in solutions would be a bonus
- Having worked in an insurance (or regulated) environment would be beneficial