Leeds, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Up to £70,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a Solution Architect to join a modern and technology driven organisation.
As the Solution Architect you will work alongside Engineers to deliver technical solutions to meet the business needs. You will gather requirements, assist in defining standards, interact and communicate with all areas of the business and effectively manage expectations.
- Work closely with Developers, Product Owners and Stakeholders to deliver innovative products
- Contribute and communicate the technology roadmap and platform strategy
- Guide and coach technical teams on solution design
- Contribute to and communicate principles and standards ensuring coverage of resilience, security, performance and scalability
- Work with technical teams to ensure solution design is in line with architecture roadmap
- Over 2 years' experience in a hands on technical / solution design role
- TOGAF awareness and / or qualification
- Experience and understanding of Lean and Agile principles
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a fast paced and modern environment please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.