Bradford, West Yorkshire
4 months ago
Solution Architect - Excellent salary
Location - North Bradford
The Solution Architect to continue to develop and own architecture moving forward as the business evolves. The company have recently identified a new approach which has seen them move to an integrated platform.
They use a mix of third party and internally written solutions and are predominantly a Microsoft house. Recent approaches to projects have highlighted a need to move to newer technology for there internal solutions and micro-services have been identified as the direction of travel. You will need a solid background in this area to help to surface the reality of planning and delivering such a project with achievable timescales and a sensible budget. The focus would also be on developing and delivering a Cloud Strategy that moves the company away from a mixture of hosted virtual and physical environments.
The role will extend beyond software architecture in terms of the integration of their LMS, website, CMS, Ecommerce (Sitecore), CRM (MS Dynamics) and PIM systems along with the building of data warehousing.
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of databases and data modelling principles (e.g. SQL Server)
- Strong understanding of integration-type technologies: SOA, Web Services, Middleware, Micro Services and related technologies
- Knowledge of application development
- Knowledge of the Agile process
- Able to take the lead role as a Solutions Architect
- A degree in a technical or computer related subject and/or a TOGAF