£75000 - £80000 per annum
27 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a military defence company as a Solution Architect, based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This Solution Architect will be creating solutions for a defence company and acting in a consultative, pre sales capacity with end clients (likely military) to tell that what solutions are realistic and then implementing the architecture for this.
The key responsibilities for this Solution Architect role are:
- strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- confident in steering the Customer in the right direction through presentations and demos
- understands the sales process and the roles and responsibilities which lies within
- ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- have the ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- set the bar high and are able to constantly improve and develop yourself, your technical team, and your surroundings
- possess experience from own former development activities with technologies such as Java, C#, and .NET
- Agile experience
If you do have the relevant experience for this Solution Architect position, please do apply.