£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Solution Architect - £70-75,000 + Excellent Additional Benefits - Remote - Leeds
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a full time Solution Architect to join a growing technical team. They are looking for someone to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example. The Solution Architect role is responsible for designing solutions across the IT architecture landscape covering engineering and operations, associate technology, and security systems.
This role is initially 100 percent remote with flexible options to go into the office based on personal choice post pandemic and the salary is very competitive up to £70-75,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits.
As a Solution Architect you will be on multiple Project Teams covering all areas of architecture.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Provides architectural leadership and direction in the development of solutions working with stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and delivered.
- Operates in an advisory role helping Delivery Teams/Engineers achieve architectural goals and system improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Private & Public Cloud hosting and solutions (AWS)
- Enterprise Applications (Collaboration tooling, HR, Finance and Legal)
- Core data centre technologies (Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking, Identity Management, Back-up, and disaster recovery)
- Management/Monitoring Platforms and solutions
- Exposure to Linux, Windows and cloud environments
- Ensures designs are implemented in line with governance processes.
- Strong experience of designing enterprise-class Data Analytics solutions covering;
- MapR Hadoop Clusters
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.