£80000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits
10 days ago
My client a leading company based in Hampshire are searching for a Solution Architect, you will be working with the development team to provide end-to-end technical solutions across several areas.
You will be responsible developing and refining technical solutions that meet and exceed all technical requirements while working closely with the customer and the software development teams. You will be working with many different branches within the customers organisations as well as their international and domestic partners.
You will be working with a strong team, providing Agile Services. You make sure all the capabilities they provide through their Solutions are well integrated, configured, implemented and deployed in the customer environment.
Your key tasks include:
- Overall responsible for the technical solutions
- Create solution architecture figures, content and artefacts that clearly communicate the solution
- Deliver and implement our Command and Control system
- Advising our Customer in designing and deploying our system
- Participate in customer meetings to align strategies and determine business and technical requirements that will be used in developing solutions or solution alternatives
- Serve as hands-on solution architect and leverage expertise in architecting, designing, and building medium to large-scale systems
- Help to deliver both pre-sales and post-sales support to a variety of customers and business partners
- Manage and help write technical portion of proposals
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Proactive Solution Architect
- Leadership experience (coach and motivate people inside and outside the organisation.)
- Hold a bachelor or master's in computer science, software engineering or related field
- Industry experience preferably in engineering or related discipline
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident in steering the Customer in the right direction through presentations and demos
- Understands the sales process and the roles and responsibilities which lies within
- Possess experience from own former development activities with technologies such as Java, C#, and .NET
- Agile - Scrum Experience
- Experience and certifications within TOGAF
- Willing to travel in accordance with your projects
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.