555 Per Day
0113 380 1909
about 1 year ago
3 months initially
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Solution Architect for a major blue chip company based in Southampton on a long term project.
This Solution Architect position will be responsible for creating asharing platform, enabling stakeholders to view a comprehensive map of assets to allow for more efficient planning and also to identify currently unknown risks in the infrastructure.
This Solution Architect will beresponsible for defining and realising the architecture to integrate and visualise data that is in different formats and specifications with no consistent symbology or attribution for asset management, works planning or regional planning.
Currently, a number of services are deployed on AWS cloud services but a strategic decision has been made to adopt Microsoft Azure.
The key experience for this Solution Architect position are:
- Experience in the definition and implementation of Solution Architectures
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of delivering digital services using public cloud platforms
- Proven track record of providing technical leadership to, and collaborating with development teams in an agile environment
- Collaborating with and influencing key business and technical stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of industry best practices for architecture, software development processes and lifecycles
- Experience of either AWS and/or Azure-based deployments, using IaaS and PaaS components, are essential.
If you do have the relevant experience for this Solution Architect position, please do apply.