West Yorkshire, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
27 days ago
Location: Leeds or Rochdale
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Client as a Solution Architect, to be based at either their Leeds or Rochdale office.
You'll be responsible for creating end-to-end architectural solutions and high-level designs for the key systems and programmes on strategic technology roadmap. Working across the boundaries of the business systems you'll define the architectural solutions and key designs to support the continuance of the business system transformation programmes. You will create and support solutions which enable internal staff and partners to deliver on great levels of customer service whilst ensuring adherence to our architectural principles and practices and compliance within target architecture and operating models.
This is an exciting time for Solution Architects with a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions within a Telco environment or within any of these domains: CRM, Sales, Marketing, CPQ, BPM, ITSM or Finance.
* Creating solution architectures and designs which span a typical telco application domain, including: Product Catalogues, Pricing, Marketing, CRM, Portals, Order Management and Fulfilment, Rating and Billing, Network Provisioning, Payments and Collections and OSS integration.
* Collaborating and engaging with key stakeholders across business functions to define and agree solutions that address business objectives and deliver effective solutions
* Continually drive to improve the architectural discipline internally and technology roadmap, acting as an ambassador for Technology across the business
* Working closely with internal business partners to jointly define solutions which meet our collective strategic needs and tactical imperatives.
* Provide architectural guidance and support to the development teams as they continually build out and deploy our solutions.
* Contribute towards the overall architectural understanding of the internal systems and capabilities across the Digital, BSS and OSS platform layers.
Your Skills and Experiences
* A background in Telco or relevant business domains
* The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or other Enterprise Architecture methodologies, especially TMForum
* Good knowledge of telco business functions (Sales & Marketing, Products & Pricing, Order Management, Resource Management, Service Management, Finance)
* Strong understanding of IT Security and compliance issues
* Experience of working with vendors and partners
* Experience of working with architecture in an agile enterprise
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Knowledge of REST, OAuth, Cloud technologies, SOA, microservices, APIs, iOS & Android Apps
What to expect in return
* 6 month salary reviews
* Private Medical Healthcare Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* 25 days Annual Leave (with option to buy/sell 5 days)
* Bonus (based on company performance)
* Subsidised Onsite Nursery
* Subsidised Onsite Restaurant
And many more!