£500.00 - £600.00 per day
10 days ago
3 month contract (outside IR35)
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting oppotunity to join a leading client to deliver projects to their end client, this will be on a 3 month contract with a potential to extend.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Deliver recognisable value through development of innovative yet pragmatic E2E IT Solutions Architecture and Design models that bring structure and definition to large and complex developments; ensuring the appropriate balance of short term and strategic solutions is maintained
- Work with colleagues across the end client to understand and validate specific and medium term requirements and then develop appropriate end to end designs within this context taking into account changes to network and technology platforms, service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects
- Provide design and thought leadership, with effective delivery of new product introductions, customer solutions and business change
- Ensure delivery is focused on solutions that provide the maximum business benefit and commercial advantage to the client
- Lead or participate in virtual teams ensuring that responsibilities and accountabilities for meeting requirements and delivery of various design artifacts and deliverables are clearly understood, documented, agreed and fulfilled
- Ensure effective collaborative working across relevant organisation functions and its partners to make sure solutions meet requirements, agreed quality criteria, follow recognisable best practice techniques, align to documented wider IT Enterprise Architecture strategies and roadmaps, and deliver estimated cost and delivery timescales which can be fulfilled by downstream IT Domain Delivery teams.
- Work with all Business stakeholders to set and agree challenging objectives, ensure deliverables are properly scoped, time-managed & achieved.
- Assess and quantify risks associated with design decisions
- Ability to deliver in unstable and fluid environments without sufficient input thus taking calculated risks
- In depth understanding of API protocols (SOAP, REST, WebSockets, GraphQL), API design, Oracle, LifeRay, CRMs, Digital Experience Platform architectures, Enterprise Architectures (Central ESB), AppDirect.
- Effective stakeholder comms, creating enterprise solutions
- Writing High Level Design and Low-Level Design documentation
If this is you then please hit the apply button.