+ excellent Benefits
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Solutions Architect to join the IT department at a reputable West Yorkshire based organisation.
This pivotal role will see the individual be responsible for defining & creating high- level solution designs and acting as a design-authority throughout Projects as well as working with key business stakeholders.
The company in question is a fast paced environment with a friendly and informal feel to it. Whatever your career ambitions you will be provided with the relevant training to develop your knowledge and skills in order to achieve your goals and progress to the next stage of your career!
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working within a telecommunications, insurance or finance environment and a working knowledge of architectural design methods.
- Experienced Solution Architect who has a good working knowledge of formal architectural design methods such as TOGAF or Zachman
- Experience of presenting solution designs aligned to architectural frameworks
- Experience in Owning and leading technical solutions
- Experience in designing complex solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the business.
- Capable of working autonomously, and with a wider architecture team, business analysts, business stakeholders and technical teams
- Can adapt information/style to the audience, explaining difficult issues clearly, to establish consensus and reach agreement.
- Able to share expertise and provide guidance to others
- Able to provide analytical insight and will have commercial experience and business acumen
- Can manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for specific work activities in own area over the short-term, which will include forecasting resource requirements.