Greater Manchester, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
25 days ago
£60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus, pension
Location - Greater Manchester
This an exciting new role as part of an expanding Architecture team for the business with a real opportunity to create value and have a positive impact of the company's performance. You will be joining the company as they begin their planned business change to increase their sales, retention and position in the market. A big part of the company achieving its goals in their 5 year plan is through bolstering their technology i.e. Digital, BI Capability, identifying fraud and through decision science.
You will join an established architecture team which consists of Solutions Architects and Data Architects to establish IT roadmaps, design platforms and implement new technology. Most of the business's technology is not off the shelf which is something they are looking to change. Once up to speed with your environment you will be assigned work appropriate in the timeline of when you are able to join.
You will also be involved in supplier reviews as it is an Enterprise Architect function as well as playing a part of the future governance of the company.
The business has a modern approach to working hours and as such offer the ability to compress your working hours to accommodate a 4 day week should you decide to take advantage of this.
Key Skills and Experience
- Background in Software Development i.e. C#,.NET programming
- Well-rounded Solutions Architect
- Senior stakeholder management - able to communicate virtually and to non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of User Stories, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and other solution specification techniques
- Working in an Agile environment
- Experience of working in a multi-location environment would be desired as well as working with off shore development teams (Europe).
This role will suit Solution Architects coming from a .NET, C#, Software Development background / those who feel they are performing the role of a Solutions Architect role and are ready for the step up.