South Yorkshire, England
£75000.00 - £78000.00 per annum + benefits package
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join a leading client based in South Yorkshire.
The Solution Architect holds a key role in scoping, defining and delivering new business solutions within the organisation. Working with both business and technical stakeholders throughout the enterprise, the Solution Architect will be a pro-active self-starter that will utilise their analysis, problem solving, technical and communication skills to propose and facilitate the delivery of value-add solutions.
The Solution Architect will be a key role within the transformation programme and business as usual projects. The role will deliver architectures for projects and programmes and ensure that the architecture objectives of the change are met through proactive assurance and support.
Your Skills and Experiences;
- Experience of working in business transformation or change programmes in a commercial environment and a solid appreciation of architecture, both its purpose, outcomes and approaches
- Confident in working with both business and technical stakeholders, including those at more senior levels
- Enterprise systems integration (web services and standards, messaging, integration patterns and integration platforms).
- Enterprise application frameworks (i.e. Java EE or other enterprise technology stacks).
- Database platforms, data modelling and data migration and transformation.
- Application architecture and design skills, including package or COTS implementations.
- Multi-channel design and delivery, including web and mobile applications.
- Solution design skills that consider non-functional requirements, such as resilience, performance, scaling, monitoring and audit capabilities
- Knowledge and experience of Agile delivery methodology and an understanding of the benefits of incremental delivery
- End to end project delivery and implementation experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to guide and manage stakeholders, including third party product and service providers, with a collaborative approach to working with business and technical delivery teams
- Ability to prioritise, with a self-reliant approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to engage in the highly adaptive, agile and innovative as well as tightly controlled assurance and governance process