Up to £70000 per annum
2 days ago
Solutions Architect - .NET, Azure
Salary - £70,000 (dependant on experience)
Location - Greater Manchester
This an exciting role as part of an expanding and already well-established Architecture team. There is a real opportunity to create value and have a positive impact of the company's performance. You will be joining the company who despite economic factors are continuing to grow and invest throughout the organisation
You will join a large architecture team which consists of Solutions Architects to establish IT roadmaps, design platforms and implement new technology. You will help with a number of key projects and be able to work at pace in a busy environment.
You will also be involved in supplier reviews as it is an Enterprise Architect function as well as playing a part of the future governance of the company.
Key Skills and Experience
- Background in Software Development i.e. C#,.NET programming
- .NET Core, Azure
- Senior stakeholder management - able to communicate virtually and to non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of User Stories, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and other solution specification techniques
- Working in an Agile environment
- Experience of working in a multi-location environment would be desired as well as working with off shore development teams (Europe).