£60000 - £80000 per annum + plus excellent benefits package
10 days ago
Location - London (with some remote working options)
Salary - up to £80k plus benefits
Here at Bridge we have an opportunity for a Solutions Consultant to join an industry leading client based in London, there will be an expectation to travel to the London office a couple days a week.
You will be accountable for delivering successful projects for their customers. You will be responsible for ensuring customers are satisfied and fully exploit the potential of the internal platform to deliver maximum business benefit.
- You will be responsible for the end to end delivery and tracking of customer projects from design, build, test through to implementation of a product and/or associated custom development including travel to customer locations where required
- Lead and guide the customer's delivery team / system integrator to deliver a best practice implementation by defining a robust project approach with appropriate governance
- Ensure projects are formally kicked-off, have key re-occurring cadence meetings running throughout the project and are formally closed when acceptance criteria are met
- Determine and document requirements specifications that are specific and with a minimal amount of ambiguity
- Ensure an optimal customer implementation that yields the maximum business value to the customer
- Experience of delivering multiple successful projects
- Experience or demonstrable ability to manage concurrent delivery portfolios within the dimensions of this role
- Experience of line management and coaching & mentoring a team to become high performing
- Understanding of the key technical architecture principals around the internal product set
- Expert in influencing people up to Executive Level in customer organisations with turnovers within the dimensions of this role
- Good understanding of retail and e-commerce organisations and their business drivers
- Good knowledge on e-commerce operations and technologies employed by all tiers of retailer
- Successful track record of consultancy experience with customers that fit within the dimensions of this role
- Up-to-date with the latest industry news and trends in retail & e-commerce
- Proven ability to build and foster relationships externally and internally
- Demonstrable experience of consistently managing and satisfying customer expectations
If this sounds like you then hit the apply button!