Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Solutions Designer - Manchester - £45-50,000 + excellent additional benefits including a bonus up to 10%
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in central Manchester to recruit a full time Solutions Designer to join a growing technical team. You will be working with the Software Development team and the business to design, validate, develop and implement informed customer driven solutions.
The salary is very competitive up to £45-50,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits including a bonus up to 10%.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs to find creative ways to solve and validate UX problems (e.g. usability, findability), and communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits ect.
- Triaging and carrying out impact assessments on new enhancements submitted to the Technology team from all areas of the business
- Evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively collaborating with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: functional, business and technical requirements, use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria, screen and user interface designs
- Experience delivering customer-focused digital products
- Familiarity with user experience, interaction design and information architecture
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management and team-working skills
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communications skills
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.