Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
8 months ago
- Provide 3rd line applications support to assist 1st and 2nd line support colleagues in respect to SQL server-based systems, automation and workflow systems
- Perform Break-Fix analysis and resolve complex data-related problems by working with a broad range of stakeholders across the business and externally with 3rd parties within the production systems
- Work collaboratively with the Business Analysts, Development team and internal stakeholders to define and develop user stories where change requests originate from within the support context
- Work closely with other groups in the IT team software testers, project managers and business analysts, to identify route cause of problems, to design and implement hotfix solutions
- Attend Scrum meetings including daily stand-ups, application design meetings etc. in order to determine and communicate dependencies between application support and development
- Effectively contribute to the design and development of workflows and screen designs to support departmental working practices
- Develop document templates and departmental precedents, where necessary
- Produce and maintain relevant systems and process documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of reports and management information as required
- Liaise with external 3rd party support vendors for incident resolution and problem-solving
- Provide a single source of truth during major incidents, by managing customer communications for Application and Development change related to MI's.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Significant SQL query, function and procedure design and development experience essential
- Xaml forms and IronPython development experience will be an advantage.
- Proven experience supporting a legal case, and/or workflow and document automation. (BT Tikit Partner for Windows and advantage)
- Proven understanding of leading database technologies and concepts such as Microsoft SQL Server.
Please click apply to be considered!