45000-55000 Per Annum Bonus up to 20% with 2:1 Pension
0113 386 8550
3 months ago
The BridgeIT are working with a leading in York to find a SQL Server Database Administrator to join a talented team. You and your team will focus on delivering business driven change across the group, this will involve design, implementation and support of new and existing database infrastructure. There is a big push towards automation, modernisation and a move to cloud based applications.
This opportunity will involve working with and implementing cloud technologies and working on the latest versions of Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies.
For this you will need experience in most of the following
- Strong design, implementation and administration knowledge of MSSQL Server
- Good design, implementation and administration knowledge of at least one Highly Available (HA) solution and theoretical knowledge of other HA solutions
- Some administration, design and implementation knowledge of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- You will need to have trouble shooting, performance tuning, T-SQL and Powershell experience
- Ideally have taken the lead or a senior role on projects
- Some previous experience of database migrations and implementations in the Cloud, including NoSQL technologies – although NoSQL experience is not essential
- Some general knowledge of infrastructure will go a long way.
I would like to discuss this further with you, it is a good opportunity to work in an environment that has and is implementing the latest in database technology while embracing the cloud based trends. There are great good progression opportunities within the company.
This is paying up to £55,000 with an excellent benefits package including a bonus & pension. Please apply for more information on the company and the role. Alternatively get in touch with me at