£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £45,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a SQL Developer to join growing team. This is an excellent opportunity with a modern and technology driven organisation who are growing.
As the SQL Developer you will be an experienced Database Developer, able to assist in designing stable and reliable databases. You will be responsible for developing, testing improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help retrieve data effectively and ensure database systems run effectively and securely.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Provide data management support to users
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Hands on experience with SQL and proven work experience as a Database developer
- In depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data Testing/QA experience
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a fast paced and modern environment please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.