£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + very competitive
8 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Support Engineer for an excellent blue chip company based in Basingstoke and offering excellent career progression, excellent benefits and in a relaxed environment with a dress down policy.
In this Support Engineer position, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems or user errors/education
* Researching more complex issues and escalating them if necessary
* Assisting with diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading computer hardware and equipment
* Assisting with setting up computers for the employees
* Assisting with the office moves and workstation moves within offices
* Assisting the team with administrative tasks
The key skills required for this Support Engineer are:
- Experience - an understanding of Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, VoIP, WiFo, Cyber Security
- Skills - excellent communicator
- Characteristics - love of technology and an enthusiastic outlook
- Clean UK driving license
If you do have the relevant skills for this Support Engineer role, please do apply.