Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£0.00 - £500 per day + Extremely competitive
15 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a System Center Engineer for a major blue chip company, based in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis.
This role is currently fully remote but once restrictions allow, the expectation is that you will be remote working 3 days per week and on site at for 2 days per week.
This System Center Engineer position will be involved in installations, support and maintenance or Windows Technologies in the infrastructure teams. The System Center Engineer will deliver automation initiatives in DevOps environments.
The key skills for this System Center Engineer position are:
- SSCM - Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- SCOM - Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- VMM - System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Experience upgrading and migrating an SCCM and SCOM environment to Current Branch (2012R2 to Current)
- Experience with PowerShell, VBScripts and Batch Files scripting to automate task sequences and deployments
- Experience of creating ZeroTouch deployments for OS (Server and Desktop)
If you do have the relevant qualifications for this remote contract System Center Engineer position, please do apply.