York, North Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
My client a leading Blue-chip company are searching for a Systems Administrator who has extensive experience troubleshooting. This role is a 6-months contract what will be based out of York with one day a week travel away from York.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Build, Maintain and Troubleshooting of VMWAre ESX, VCenter and Horizon
- Windows Server troubleshooting, bulk of our current estate is 2008 R2 and above.
- Exchange Hybrid to Office365 and SMTP security Gateways
- Ability to create and troubleshoot PowerShell scripts
- Management of Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Fibre Channel Storage
- Storage Array Management (Huawei, Hitachi, HP)
- Netbackup and Veeam although experience of any backup and replication platforms would suffice
- Internet Security Gateways (Websense/Forcepoint)
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV.