07917 160 135
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Leeds / Remote
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a Systems Analyst to join a large engineering company based in Leeds. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting business systems. We ideally looking for a Systems Analyst with previous experience of working within an IT function in the private sector.
As a Systems Analyst, you will be working with wider teams from planning to estimating, as well as monitoring of implementation activities and an effective transition for all new solutions into BAU operations. You will be also responsible for but not limited to:
- Liaising with customers and 3rd parties, investigating and resolving application functionality related issues ensuring standards are met.
- Creating new or updating existing process documentations.
- Managing small change requests (full systems life cycle) from requirement gathering up to completion until post implementation support.
- Managing the coordination and completion of project work, ensuring all progress and issues found are well-communicated with the Project Manager.
- Creating and amending reports if necessary.
- Preparing and producing training materials; delivering training to variety of audiences via workshops / one to ones / webinars.
- Strong analytical and logical skills – must have ability to interpret information and describe complex issues simply to the team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines whilst producing good quality work.
- Basic knowledge with T-SQL, programming codes and relational database.
- Any exposure to 2nd line support for one or more ERP systems (ie IFS Version Apps 8 / Coins / other ERP tools) is highly desirable.
This position will suit a Systems Analyst who enjoys working in Tech – interested in keeping up to date with the latest technology and keen to learn new systems. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company. To apply or for further details, please send your CV below and I will be in touch for a confidential chat.