York, North Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
17 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract Systems Engineer in York for a major blue chip client.
The key skills required for this Systems Engineer role are:
- Migration of Servers from windows 2008 to server 2016 \ 2019
- Build, Maintain and Troubleshooting of VMWAre ESX, VCenter and Horizon
- Exchange Hybrid to Office365 and SMTP security Gateways
- SQL competent
Desirable skills required for this Systems Engineer role are:
- Ability to create and troubleshoot PowerShell scripts
- Management of Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Fibre Channel Storage
- Storage Array Management (Huawei, Hitachi, HP)
- Netbackup and Veeam although experience of any backup and replication platforms would suffice
- Internet Security Gateways (Websense/Forcepoint)
The non technical skills for this Systems Engineer role are:
- Ability to articulate requirements and needs to stakeholders
- Strong Documentation skills
- Ability to pick up new systems.
- Self sufficient
- Open to knowledge share with other team members
If you do have the relevant experience for this Systems Engineer role, please do apply.