£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
You will be one of 3 team members who will take on the role of day to day administration of servers, storage and client device administration. Supported by a team of 7 technology specialists you will have an opportunity to learn a wide range of technologies.
There will be plenty of opportunities to work on new and varied projects supporting the technology specialists in delivering solutions in the areas they are responsible for.
You will handle escalations from our 1st / 2nd line support teams and deal with the complex issues that they are unable to address.
You will perform daily checks on our systems monitoring backups, alerts from our monitoring systems and performance alerts
- Microsoft Windows is our primary platform, so you will be expected to have good technical knowledge in all aspects of currently support versions of Windows client and server operating systems. Strong understanding of the Windows permissions model, NTFS, AD DACLS etc.
- Experience of managing datacentre hardware essential, you will be expected to troubleshoot and replace failed components. As well as rack and stack new hardware.
- Basic networking troubleshooting skills are required.
- A good understanding of Office 365 backend services (Exchange, SharePoint etc) is highly desirable, as well as their on-premise equivalents.
- Helpful friendly and approachable, able to communicate to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Deliver training and material to 1st / 2nd Line teams
Please click apply to be considered!