£510 - £520 per day
12 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a remote Systems Engineer, on a 12 month contract, inside IR35.
This Systems Engineer will be supporting the deployment and maintenance of a suite of DotNET / SQL applications running Windows Servers. The suite consists of a number of web applications, API end points and message driven microservices.
In addition to the Microsoft .NET stack, the applications communicate via shared RabbitMQ Message Broker services and make use of EventStore for maintaining application state.
The role holder is expected to be experienced Windows Service administrator familiar with as many as possible of the following technologies
- Windows Server - for hosting
- Octopus - for deployment
- TeamCity - for package building
- Proget - for managing a package repository
- Nuget / Chocolatey - for package deployment
- Splunk - for log collation and analysis
- Sensu - for application monitoring
- Puppet - for systems automation
- Git and Subversion - for source code control
This role is to support the Windows Infrastructure. RabbitMQ, EventStore and Puppet are Linux services and maintained by other team members.
If you do have the relevant skills for this remote Systems Engineer contract position, please do apply.