£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Systems Integration Engineer
Location - North Yorkshire (with remote working options)
Salary - up to £48k plus an excellent benefits package
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading client as a Systems Integration Engineer. You will be responsible for designing and building system integrations, you will create and maintain design approaches and version controls, alongside developing and providing 3rd line support for delivered integrations.
The initial focus will be delivering integrations needed as part of a major business transformation programme and would need to have the following;
- Experience of designing and building systems integrations, including ETL and data migration, demonstrating an understanding and awareness of security considerations;
- A strong development mindset, evidenced by the use of simple programming constructs to solve complex operational problems;
- Familiarity with REST based API's and working with stateless protocols to deliver real time integrations;
- The ability to establish, design and own ways of working in relation to integration;
- An ability to work independently and with others, in small teams of specialists;
- Strong communication skills, and able to explain complicated technical concepts and best practice to colleagues.
- Experience of the full technical development lifecycle
If this is of interest hit the apply button!