£35k - 45k per year
0113 386 8555
11 days ago
My client a leading company based between Leeds and Bradford are working closely with The Bridge IT to search for an Systems / Infrastructure Support Engineer, to take ownership of their IT and Systems from both operational and strategic perspective.
The Systems / Infrastructure Support Engineer will be a self-motivated, pro-active personality who can challenge the status-quo. A patient, detail-oriented person that can tactically influence change.
For this role there is scope and budget to increase the new IT department.
Key Experience Required:
- Systems / Infrastructure Experience
- Previous hands-on technical experience
- Good understanding of ERP, CRM, Ecommerce systems / integrations
- Relatable industry experience (Manufacturing, Logistics, Textiles, retail, Ecommerce etc)
- Analysis (of current state of play)
- Working with key users to understand needs and recommendations regarding reporting, data mining and analysis.
- Strategic end-to-end technology implementation thinking.
- Influencer for change management and implementation
- Relationship builder
- Future orientated
- Supplier management
- Experience working with 3rd parties.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.