Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Dependent on experience
074 119 60553
about 2 months ago
Location: Leeds / Manchester / Bristol / Birmingham / Remote
Employment Type: Permanent
The Bridge is currently recruiting for a Tech Lead on behalf of a multi-award-winning Tech Consulting business. The company is growing rapidly as part of a plan to scale their business further.
You will join a dynamic team, full of innovators with passion for disruptive tech. This is a full time, permanent position to be based at any of their offices across the UK including Leeds / Manchester / Bristol / Birmingham with remote working flexibility.
As a Tech Lead, you will use your technical knowledge to influence and steer the direction of projects whilst coaching and upskilling a team through implementing engineering best practices. You will be also responsible for but not limited to:
- Act as a hands-on senior technical SME working across different clients and leading multi-skilled agile delivery teams.
- Think outside the box, have the DevOps and architecture mindset.
- Be a mentor - upskill a team through implementing engineering best practices.
- Provide feedback to the team to become more effective in their specialisms.
- Experience of working as a senior team member in Scrum or Kanban teams.
- Continuous integration and platform management experience.
- Experience of working with common cloud platforms and SaaS providers.
- Specialism to any of the following tech stack:
- .NET Core / Azure
- Mobile Development (iOS or Android)
This will be great opportunity to join a company who pride themselves on having a highly collaborative culture. A place where people love sharing ideas, best practice, ways of working. Please apply below or you may contact me for further details regarding this opportunity.