North London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Technical Business Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000 (DOE) plus bonus and various other benefits
Location - North London (Northern Line)
The role is reporting to the Product Manager for an area they are looking to expand in, both the UK and Europe whilst optimising operations. This is a very visible role and has interactions with all areas of the business.
The position has a lot of BA responsibilities such as requirements gathering, specification writing and documentation creation however it also needs some technical appreciation of the customer journey (make an order on an app, the data from the app goes via internet to middleware via XML feed to the point of sale system and the order is placed. Reports are then generated) - this is largely XML.
You don't need to be overly techie, just have an appreciation of XML feeds and how development works. Ideally they are looking for someone who is lively, happy to chat to any stakeholder and tenacious at chasing things down. Definitely need someone who can deal with ambiguity and a fast paced environment.
Key Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in a similar technical or business analysis role
- Tech savvy, protocols such as XML, Windows, mobile app development, back office and point of sales systems
- Experience of working in large-scale (global) organisations
- Understands roles and responsibilities throughout the product development life cycle
- Understands the role of data and security within products
- Understands the importance of effective UX and CX design