Up to £0.00 per annum
21 days ago
Contract - outside IR35
Fully remote so able to consider applicants UK-wide
My client wants to design and build a solution that will deliver an AI based knowledge interface to their existing product. To that end, they need a Technical Architect with the following skills and experience to support the business and architect team to evaluate the proposed solution.
- Implementation & design background
- Defining technical functionality to meet capability
- Work with IT to ensure technical fit for solution capabilities
- Handshake with Implementation/development of building blocks
- Strong understanding of systems integration
- Machine learning, ChatBots, NLP etc
- Experience of IBM Watson
- Any experience of building systems that provide advisory support
- Experience of APIs
- Business and technical support for the AI capability.
- Document and agree integrations with systems and data needs
- Build an architect assurance plan to check the 3rd party deliverables are timely and meet objectives
- Ensure that 3rd party have all the information to build the knowledge base.
- Training customer Cognitive-communication queries
- Support to business and architect team to closely monitor 3rd party supplier - used to working with off shore dev teams
- LLD (where needed)
- Implementation plan for technical functionality
Please contact me ASAP to discuss the contract in more detail. Thanks