Bradford, West Yorkshire
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
12 days ago
The Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a technical Architect to be on site in Bradford for one of our leading clients.
Key Skills of a Technical Architect
- Retail (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance and Logistics) knowledge is essential.
- Very strong experience working with microservices and event-driven architectures
- A strong hands-on of AWS products and using these to design services
- Experience designing solutions using modern engineering techniques including infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience working on consumer-facing digital products
- Practical experience of designing solutions based upon custom development, front-end API integration and third-party cloud services
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Good understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Formal training and certification in Application Architect/System Architect
- Hands on skills with Front End Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, jQuery Plugins, JSON, and developing cross platform code).
- Experience working with different architecture, patterns, frameworks (scripts/queries, batch jobs, troubleshooting Java APIs/services, Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Web Services
Operating System: Windows 7, 8
Cloud Platforms: AWS, GCP
CI/CD, DevOps: Jenkins ORM Tools: Custom ORM, Hibernate, JPA
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
Servers: Application Servers
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Android Studio, Apache Ant, Apache Maven and Docker
Design Tools: MS Visio, Draw io, XML Tools: JDOM, JAXB
Version Control: CVS, SVN, VSS, TFS, Git, Bit bucket , experience setting up continuous integration environments using tools like Jenkins, GIT
Estimation Models and techniques: FP, Complexity Based Estimation, WBS, Expert Judgement
Defect Management Tools JIRA, Confluence
SDLC Models: Waterfall, Agile-SCRUM
Microservices Frameworks: Dropwizard, SpringBoot
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Junit, Spring Ecosystem, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Jdbc Template and ORM tools such Hibernate, JPA