Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 (dependant on experience)
Location - Manchester City Centre
This an exciting new role as part of an expanding Architecture team for the business with a real opportunity to create value and have a positive impact of the company's performance. There are a new number of key projects underway currently such as to improve our understanding of the data available from a multitude of different systems, supporting new initiatives enabling the business to make data driven decisions.
You will join an established architecture team which consists of Solutions Architects and Data Architects to establish IT roadmaps, design platforms and implement new technology. Once up to speed with your environment you will be assigned work appropriate in the timeline of when you are able to join.
You will also be involved in supplier reviews as it is an Enterprise Architect function as well as playing a part of the future governance of the company.
Key Skills and Experience
- Background in Software Development i.e. C#,.NET, Java, Python programming
- Well-rounded Solutions Architect
- Senior stakeholder management - able to communicate virtually and to non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of User Stories, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and other solution specification techniques
- Working in an Agile environment
This role will suit Technical Architects coming from Software Development background.