York, North Yorkshire
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits
15 days ago
Up to £70,000
We are looking for a Technical Architect to contribute to the delivery and technical design of complex solutions, using design patterns, production-grade technology and modern processes.
Join a vibrant and established team in the historic city of York. Work with some of the UK's biggest brands across sectors including Healthcare, Media and Technology Start-Ups. Work on cutting edge products in a highly collaborative environment whilst using the very latest technology.
What You Will Need
Experience in Agile / DevOps, with Continuous Integration and delivery techniques, developed systems based on at least 2 of NodeJS, Java or Python and related frameworks.
About the Role
* Delivery of high-quality technical solutions to meet stakeholder requirements
* Support solutions through the selection of appropriate tools, technologies, and frameworks either drawing on experience or by driving innovation, and apply best practice
* Work with stakeholders to identify requirements and strategy.
* Effectively communicate designs and principles to implementation teams, and support delivery of them
* Identify and coordinate rapid, expert on-the-ground technical fixes for high profile problems when they occur in a client's environment or system
You will have excellent people skills and the ability to build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders, as well as the ability to lead and maintain and strong and happy team.
We offer a competitive salary and all of the usual benefits including life insurance, but we also like to add a few other benefits to make life that little bit easier:
* Excellent Pension Scheme 8%
* Closed for Christmas
* Flexi Hours
* An additional day off for your birthday
* Income protection scheme
* Gym discount