£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Technical Author - Enterprise IT Migration - London - REMOTE
The Bridge IT currently have a huge opportunity to join an organisation leading the way in the Enterprise IT Migration.
Description of the role: The Technical Author will join my clients Product team and take ownership of all internal and external product documentation.
You will work closely with the product management, development, and QA teams to understand my clients exclusive technology features and functionality to craft, and ultimately become the guardian, of the language used in all relevant product literature.
A typical day might involve:
* Writing update releases for our customers
* Attending product meetings to understand any documentation requirements
* Curating our internal wiki and acting as Juriba's "librarian"
* Working with the Product Owners to define user documentation, definitions of done etc.
* Collaborating with the sales and marketing teams to create technical marketing documentation
* Reviewing all company documentation on Confluence
This is a part time role governing around 20 hours per week.
Please get in touch and you will understand how exiting this company and their products really are.