0113 380 1916
7 days ago
Technical Business Analyst
Remote with some occasional travel to Sheffield or London
Competitive day rate outside IR35
3-6 month duration
Here at Bridge IT we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a leading client for a 3-6 month contract.
The role is leaning towards a Technical Business Analyst who can also do some elements of Business Architecture with following requirements;
- Produce business requirement document and business use cases, functional and non-functional specifications, requirement traceability matrix; ensure documents are baselined.
- Act as link between the business, development team and third-party suppliers regarding Azure Cloud functionality through development lifecycle, ensuring effective communication
- Work with the PM to identify key stakeholders and analyse their level of interest and engagement in order to create an effective stakeholder strategy and communication plan
- Facilitate series of workshop sessions with key stakeholders to capture business requirements validate requirement dependencies and obtain sign off
- Act as the liaison between third party suppliers to ensure requirements is feed across all necessaries parties
- Develop a business analysis plan detailing project scope, planned activities as well as methodologies and techniques to be used during project delivery. Participated in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs
- Need to be strong with Azure Cloud
If this is of interest please hit the apply button now.